- Collection of Information Vallexa may collect personal information from you when you use our website. Personal information is any information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, email address, or phone number. We may also collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Use of Information Vallexa uses the information we collect to provide you with our services and to improve our website. We may also use your personal information to send you newsletters, marketing materials, and other information that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may opt-out by following the instructions in the communication.
- Disclosure of Information Vallexa does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with our affiliates, service providers, and business partners who assist us in providing our services, such as hosting our website or processing payments. We may also disclose your personal information if required by law, such as in response to a court order or subpoena.
- Security Vallexa takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard encryption technology to secure your personal information during transmission and storage.
- Children’s Privacy Vallexa’s website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.